Thursday, January 3, 2013

My top 12 of 2012!

The year is over, and I know I am a couple days late, it has been a long yet quick 2012.  I have made a couple life changes this past year which have made me stronger and healthier.  I accomplished my first triathlon, which I never thought in a million years (and probably anyone who knows me) thought I would ever do. I have completely changed how I eat, going gluten free has been a blessing.

So, I thought I would share my top 12 viewed posts of 2012 (in order from oldest to newest), thank you for following and listening to my rants, struggles and adventures! 

Adventures in Training #3: January recap & February Goals


Vegetable & Tofu Stir Fry


Recycled Crayon Disks


Antojitos: Mexican Pork Tarts



Super Chocolate Cake with a Homemade Fluff Icing



Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream


Moms Meet: Kashi Chocolate Soft Baked Squares


One Week Down: Gluten-free

Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup

Sandy and Vegetable Quinoa Soup (GF)


My First Gluten-Free Thanksgiving (with recipes)

GF Stuffing

Sporty 3rd Birthday!



It's a soup kinda day!

Potato Soup - My top viewed post!



Looking forward to more in 2013!

















1 comment: