Friday, May 11, 2012

Going Green: My Re-Pac Review

Just like a lot of other people out there I have been trying to be a little more green.  My most recent dilemma has been realizing how may plastic bags I go through a week with lunches.  I started trying to save some of the bags to reuse, but that didn't work very well.  So...when a Living Social deal came up for Re-Pac bags, I jumped at the deal.  I was able to get 4 reusable bags for the price of two.



They are great! They are lined with a water resistant fabric, and are able to be washed in the washer, dishwasher or you can just wipe clean by hand.  I wouldn't put really wet items in the bags because depending on how long it sits juices may start to seep through the fabric. But so far I really like them.  I did put them though the wash today and they held up great, I did not put them in the dryer.



I bought two sandwich size and two snack size bags. (Yes, my lunch bag says Cat Food, and the day I took this picture I didn't make a sandwich because I was meeting with my mom.)  I also make a lot of wraps, and those I still wrap up in either foil or plastic wrap, although I try to use the foil because I am more likely to use that again.

But anyway...I would give these 4.5 stars out of 5 and would highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment