Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sharing Blog Philipians 4:13: In The Village...The Peaceful Village...I Slept In...

My cousin Amy has been in Uganda for the past few months and will be there a few more.  I just want to share her blog with everyone.  She and her team are in my prayers each day and as I am learning more through her posts, all the families she has touched are also in my prayers.

She is over there with Empower a Child
"Empower a Child is a non-profit Christian organization based in East Africa, Uganda and Kenya. We focus on the humanitarian crisis in Uganda and Kenya by re-building communities and guiding today's youth. EAC provides resources for children and teens to excel academically and will never turn a child away due to age or religion"
Check out Amy's most resent and inspiring post...

Philipians 4:13: In The Village...The Peaceful Village...I Slept In...: "This past week my team here in Uganda packed up and went back to spend a week in the village.We left Kampala at about 9am and headed Southe..."

No comments:

Post a Comment