Thursday, January 12, 2012

Adventures in Training #2 - January

I joined the Y.  I did it. Now I just need to go and stick with a schedule.  I have mentioned my plan to some people and they just look at me questioning.  Yes, I plan on going to the Y at lunch and swimming for at least a half hour. It takes me less then 10 minutes to get there if I walk, even less to drive.  So as long as a work obligation doesn't keep me at my desk, there is NO reason why this won't work. 

My goal schedule for the remainder of the month:

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday - Swim (30 min)
If I can fit in or just do one more day of cardio I would be really happy.

Along with the workouts, I am keeping a food journal so I can make sure I get the calories I need. I am going to post in the Adventures in Training, once a month as close to the first of the month as possible.

You can visit my food journal at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/choy1280 if you would like.  Right now my calorie goal is at 1330 but I will be increasing it to at least 1500 once I figure out what I'm burning.

I'm ready to break free from these winter blahs...







No comments:

Post a Comment